The Intraceuticals treatment, adored by Victoria’s Secret models, pop queen Madonna and other Hollywood stars, is a hyperbaric oxygen system. Due to the Intraceuticals system and use of a high-pressure jet of oxygen, the skin is enriched with hyaluronic acid and serum, which intensely moisturises the skin and provides it with vitally necessary materials, maintaining the skin moisture and providing a clear glowing effect immediately after the procedure!
Intraceuticals is the number one treatment from the world’s most famous beauty therapists! Intraceuticals has been awarded the Prix H. Pierantoni pour l’innovation award for outstanding innovation in the field of cosmetology!
What is Intraceuticals?
Intraceuticals is an original skincare philosophy focused on skincare using oxygen. Our clinic’s specialists work with the Intraceuticals treatment system created by the best Australian beauty therapists and scientists consisting of 3 simple and effective steps for ideal skin care.
Intraceuticals‘ three steps concept
During Intrauceuticals treatment, cosmetic material is bound to purified hyperbaric oxygen, causing a uniquely positive effect. Oxygen purified during Intraceuticals procedures is sprayed deep into the skin under high pressure. Along with oxygen, special Intraceuticals serum enters the skin and improves oxygen transfer function; it contains active ingredients that provide skin an incredibly positive result – the skin looks better and healthier, it is smoother, brighter and more elastic.
During the procedure, the skin instantly changes: synthesis of own hyaluronic acid is stimulated, the surface of the skin becomes smooth, superficial wrinkles are smoothed, and the skin starts to shine with health. Intraceuticals procedures are performed at the thinnest points, such as the areas around the eyes and lips, resulting in a fuller look and more expressive contours.
Why is use of hyperbaric oxygen efficient?
Oxygen purified using high pressure is used as follows:
- For skin rejuvenation and toning
- Oxygen enhances collagen and elastin production
- Skin problems such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, which can be successfully tackled with excess oxygen
- Hyperbaric oxygen also increases production of collagen and has the effect of causing hair follicle growth.
- Sera. Special sera is enriched by different weight, low molecular weight hyaluronic acid (patented Carrier technology); key vitamins (A, C and E); herbal substances; antioxidants and peptides are used for Intraceuticals procedures.
- Intraceuticals‘ three-step hyaluronic acid layering. During the procedure, the pressurised oxygen stream saturates the skin with specific sera; thus oxygen enters deep into the skin and, at the same moment, special Intraceuticals sera with high efficiency cosmetic products mixture enter the skin. Over time, the skin gradually loses moisture, becomes dry, and this can cause stretching, scaling, reduction of skin elasticity and firmness; collagen synthesis reduces and wrinkles begin to emerge in the cheek, eyelid, forehead and neck areas. With age, the process of regenerating the skin (skin cell regeneration) becomes slower; and thus the skin becomes thicker and hornier. By injecting oxygen under pressure, skin moisturising and serum osmotic active substances penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, the skin is hydrated intensely and supplied with the complex of useful substances. This procedure is not only pleasant but also effective for everyone. Intraceuticals company has developed a real coup using hyaluronic acid of different molecular sizes. It was found that the use of different types of hyaluronic acid molecular combinations is the best way to restore and maintain the proper moisture levels in the skin. The optimal result is when hyaluronic acid falls in three layers in the skin, saturating and revitalizing the skin, supplementing and moisturizing it, as well as maintaining the hydration level of the epidermis.
Professional skincare collections
Focusing on a triple hyaluronic enrichment technology, the gradual saturation of the skin, all Intraceuticals programs are added with complex professional skincare collections.
- Rejuvenate. Skin rejuvenation and biorevitalisation
The Rejuvenate programme is a complex solution for treatment of weakened skin and stopping of ageing. Rejuvenating skin care returns youthfulness and a glow to the skin, as well as removing deep wrinkles and intensely moisturising the skin.
This procedure has relaxation effect and is suitable for all types of skin. Oxygen saturates the skin with hyaluronic acid, and it restores vitamins and antioxidants – this is a great alternative to mesotherapy and biorevitalisation injection.
Due to deep skin moisturising and exposure to oxygen, a strong lifting is visible after the first procedure: the face becomes smooth and refreshed, and the skin looks young and firm!
Rejuvenate + Antioxidants
Due to strong natural antioxidants and Australian rainforest plum extracts, the skin is saturated with a vitamins. During this procedure, under-eye circles and swelling are removed, and the skin becomes bright and radiant.
Rejuvenate + Vitamins
This procedure has a tonic and refreshing effect. The Vitamin C degrading the fat layer penetrates into the skin; it protects collagen fibres and returns a glow to the skin, as well as brightening pigmentation.
Rejuvenate + Peptides
The complex of powerful peptides and hyaluronic acid activates the regeneration and stimulates production of new collagen and elastic fibres, and restores the skin’s natural colour.
Rejuvenate + Retinol
This procedure is characterised by the unique composition of the vitamin A formula, which is comprised of retinol palmitate. Retinol determines the problem areas of the skin, restores epidermal cells, eliminates fine wrinkles and skin imperfections, and reduces skin rashes, redness and enlarged pores.
2. Atoxelene. Correction and lifting
Local effects to wrinkles. This procedure is a natural alternative to injections of botulinum toxin. Octapeptide, an effective muscle relaxant, produces a relaxing effect on wrinkles, smoothing them, and eliminating fatigue and stress marks.
Just after the first treatment a great result of active mimic zones is visible, the skin becomes shiny and rejuvenated.
3. Opulence. Rejuvenation and glow
Opulence series will help the skin to return its youth and glow. The unique composition of natural ingredients lightens hyperpigmentation and smoothes the skin colour and tone. Triple hyaluronic layer concept smoothes wrinkles, deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Just after the first treatment the skin looks brighter by one tone.
4. Clarity. Treatment of problematic skin
Using modern technology, this procedure helps to balance and soothe troubled skin. Due to the antibacterial effect of oxygen and to effective therapeutic components, the skin becomes clean, without swelling and greasy lustre just after the first treatment. This treatment returns purity and colour to the skin.
Active substances created according to the ‘oil free’ principle guarantee perfect hydration, pore cleansing and destruction of rashes.
Clarity Sensitive. Treatment of problematic acne-prone skin
Ideally suited for sensitive skin acne treatment. During the procedure, the flaking skin is removed. This intensive care stimulates regeneration, relieves inflammation and gives the skin a feeling of freshness.
Who are Intraceuticals procedures designed for?
Intraceuticals hyperbaric oxygen therapy is a highly effective system that stands alone with regards to comfort and safety. Oxygen therapy is appropriate to carry out at any age and is designed to:
- Reduce superficial and deep wrinkles.
- Reconstruct dry and dehydrated skin.
- Correct face and neck oval.
- Carry out deep moisturizing.
- Reconstruct tired, grey skin.
- Treat the aging process.
- Reconstruct embrittled skin.
- Correct couperose and pigmentation.
- Treat oily and problematic skin, as well as of acne.
- It is recommended for use during rehabilitation after laser procedures, microdermabrasion, chemical peelings and contoured plastic;
- This procedure is designed for skin of any age.
How are Intraceuticals procedures performed?
Depending on the type of skin problems, beauty therapists and cosmetologists from our clinic will make you an Intraceuticals individual treatment plan to revitalise the skin and solve its problems, as well as recommending suitable measures that will help to strengthen and maintain the effect of the procedure.
Video. How Intraceuticals procedure is performed
What is the process of Intraceuticals procedures?
Intraceuticals oxygen therapy provides a unique opportunity to clean up and rejuvenate the skin. The procedure is painless and effective. The procedure does not cause any allergic reactions or other side-effects. Both women and men can undergo Intraceuticals oxygen procedure. It is suitable for all skin types, and it is especially recommended for sensitive skin. During the procedure, the face, neck, eye and lip areas are treated.
The skin is cleaned with a special cleanser or lotion, chosen according to your skin type, which removes make-up remnants and other accumulated dirt.
After cleaning the skin, a peeling process is selected according to your skin type in order to remove dead skin cells
Step 1. Deep moisturising, cleansing and enrichment:
Injection of special sera using Intraceuticals squaring machine. Then high pressure oxygen is sprayed along with a cool pleasant ionized water vapour using an infuser, which gives a sense of refreshing. Using a suction nozzle of the infuser facial cleansing followed by the oxygen saturation phase is performed.
Step 2. Support of moisture quantity:
The skin is coated with a special gel that helps to fully restore the moisture balance of the skin.
Step 3. Coating of a protective layer:
The gel applied at the end of the procedure forms a protective layer and protects the skin from dehydration.
How many procedures need to be performed?
Even after one procedure you will see effective changes, but it is recommended to have a course of six procedures, once per week, in order to achieve long-lasting results. Intraceuticals concept focuses on the needs of each patient and on the type of skin condition; therefore, a beautician may adjust the procedures as much as the very best results for your skin!
What is the effectiveness of Intraceuticals’ oxygen therapy procedure?
During Intraceuticals therapy, oxygen is injected directly into the cells; this provides skin rejuvenation and deep moisturising, giving the skin a special glow, purity and elasticity, as well as decreasing the effects of ageing, strengthening the protective function of the skin and increasing its resistance. Intraceuticals’ oxygen procedure moisturises the skin and provides it with all necessary care.
Be sure that after Intraceuticals oxygen treatments, you will see not only bright and shining skin, but you will be able to enjoy the effects for a long time, since during the procedure your skin will be saturated with oxygen and serum active substances and cell regeneration will be promoted and your skin will look healthy and beautiful.
In the Era Aesthetic Laser Dermatology Clinic, oxygen treatment is performed by qualified beauty therapists, beauticians specialised in the field of aesthetic cosmetology who will listen and advise you on how to effectively achieve your desired result of making your skin look young and healthy.
We invite you to visit our clinic and take advantage of special promotion: buy 6 Intraceuticals procedures and Intraceuticals skin care professional collection kit with a special price 1100 €!