Lymphatic compression therapy is used for treating various lymphs or venous insufficiency, body size adjustment, lymphostasis, and is an excellent preventive measure for treating circulatory disorders, leg swelling, or reducing traumatic pain.
Lympha Press is a USA company which has specialised in lymphatic drainage for the last 30 years and has a huge experience in the field. All lymphatic drainage suits and garments are manufactured at their subsidiary company in Israel according to the highest European, Japanese, and US quality standards, and are distinguished by their exceptional requirements and quality.
Lympha Press Optimal allows to perform an effective lymphatic drainage massage by giving the patients the benefits of manual lymphatic drainage together with sequential compression calibrated by Lympha Press.
Benefits of lymphatic drainage compression therapy Lympha Press Optimal 1201:
- Pretherapy based on the principles of manual lymph drainage. Begins proximally in order to relax the upper parts of your body before the compression therapy. When used together with a waist and leg press therapy suit, focuses on abdominal, waist, hip, and leg areas.
- A 12-zone calibrated gradient short-cycle American lymphatic drainage system and 12-24 overlapping chambers with individual pressure settings which are the key to an effective compression. Unique multi-chamber Lymphapress clothes – one of the functions which makes Lympha Press Optimal compression system so effective.
- A special suit for the waist area together with Lympha Pants for abdominal, gluteal, genital, and leg areas. Leg lymphedema may be caused by waist, groin or abdominal lymphedema. Manual lymph drainage has so far been the only option. Now, Lympha Press Optimal system combines both manual lymphatic drainage and compression therapy to ensure a complex body therapy and lymphatic drainage of main trunk lymph nodes for successful leakage of lymphatic fluid.
- Lympha Press Optimal cycle is sequential, wave-like, and intended for even lymph leakage.
- An individualized therapy – an optimum programme tailored for each patient to meet a variety of clinical situations and satisfy individual needs of each patient. Pressure and treatment mode can be adjusted to accommodate painful areas, fibrosis, and other considerations.
- Bilateral treatment – is used to treat both legs simultaneously, also waist, hip, and abdominal areas. A wide treatment area improves lymph leakage as well as the quality of the procedure.
- An effective compression for cells – 10-24 chamber for each zone.
- Full overlapping – a soft and effective therapy without missed zones.
- Individually adjustable compression, tailored suits, and variable pressure ensure that patients receive individual, suited treatment during each visit.
- Complex solutions for waist, abdominal, genital, and leg areas.
- Garments for lymphatic drainage compression system Lympha Press Optimal are made of a durable, special, stable fabric which ensures the required pressure each time.
How lymphatic drainage massage is performed by Lympha Press Optimal
During Lympha Press compression therapy, pressure is applied from the farthest limbs towards the body. The pressure wave is created by 24 inflatable overlapping chambers inside a special suit. Each chamber inflates in sequence, applying a smooth directional massage that facilitates the drainage of lymphatic fluid through open, alternative channels. Once the sequential peristaltic wave is complete, Lympha Press releases the pressure, allowing the emptied lymphatics to refill. Then the process starts over again, and is repeated for the length of the prescribed treatment session.
The best results can be achieved by combining lymphatic drainage with the first integrated anti-cellulite massage VelaShape III. More on VelaShape for reducing cellulite and adjusting body size – VelaShape III. Volume reduction and cellulite treatment.
Here you can watch an interactive video on how Lympha Press Optimal works.