EXPRESS rejuvenating bio-reparation procedure with prolonged effects!
With CAREGEN new generation internationally recognized bio-reparation products
Revofil AQUASHINE and Revofil AQUASHINE Bright
What is bio-reparation?
Bio-reparation is a result of the bio-revitalization evolution. This is a new skin revitalisation procedure with hyaluronic acid and a complex of skin rejuvenation components, which deeply moisturise the skin, reduce wrinkles, improve the elasticity of the skin, promote skin cell renewal, stimulate the synthesis of hyaluronic acid and collagen, and address increased skin pigmentation.
How does AQUASHINE work?
- Revofil Aquashine– glowing and healthy skin. This is a new skin revitalisation product with non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid and a skin rejuvenation complex. Advantages of active ingredients are – intensive moisturising and increased elasticity of the skin.
- Revofil Aquashine (BR)– this is a rejuvenating, anti-pigment product, which contains bio-active components: hyaluronic acid, multivitamins and amino acids. These components reduce wrinkles, shrink pores, reduce pigmentation and stimulate the renewal of skin cells.
Advantages of the AQUASHINE procedure:
- Visible facial rejuvenation rapid – skin lifting without plastic surgery being required;
- Longer-lasting skin glow – elastic, glowing and soft skin;
- Overall lifting effect for the skin of the face, reduction of wrinkles, restoration of a consistent face colour.
What are the results of the procedure?
The face shines during the first weeks after the procedure;
Deeply moisturises the skin (purified hyaluronic acid);
Normalises sebum secretion;
Shrinks the pores and reduces rashes.
Intensive skin lifting, restoration of skin’s elasticity and firmness;
Normalises sebum production;
Smooths the skin;
Addresses increased skin pigmentation.
Intensive skin lifting and rejuvenation;
Restores healthy skin colour;
Reduces the symptoms of Pityriasis rosea and strengthens the walls of the blood vessels;
Smooths out fine wrinkles;
Neutralises free radicals.
- Intensive bio-lifting, stimulation of collagen synthesis and restoration of optimal collagen levels;
- Deep revitalisation, renewal of dermal layers;
- Restoration of a healthy skin colour – glowing effect.
Revofil Aquashine Bright – for sensitive skin
- Brightening effect, reduces the synthesis of melanin and regulates the activity of tyrosinase;
- Intensive revitalisation and bio-lifting, strengthening of blood vessels;
- The skin glows from the inside out.
How many procedures do you need?
Intensive therapy: 4-6 procedures, the treatment is carried out once every 2 weeks;
Regular therapy: 3-4 procedures, the treatment is carried out once every 3-4 weeks;
Combined therapy: 2-3 Aquashine procedures + 2-3 Aquashine BR procedures, carried out once every 2 weeks.
A unique composition: 56 active ingredients, purified hyaluronic acid, 4 biomimetic peptides:
4 biomimetic peptides – stimulate the renewal of skin cells, reduce wrinkles, addresses increased skin pigmentation, have an anti–ageing effect. Peptides actively strength the skin, improve its elasticity, stimulate the synthesis of hyaluronic acid and collagen.
1,5 % hyaluronic acid: deeply moisturises the skin.
24 amino acids: alanine, arginine, glycine, taurine, etc. (the main protein-building materials).
14 vitamins: А, В6, Е, В1, В7, В8, В2, К, В3, В12, В9, В5, С (stimulating, antioxidant and regulating effects).
8 coenzymes and minerals: CaCl2, MgSO4, coenzyme A and others protect the skin from harmful environmental factors, keep the skin in a balanced condition and restore the activity of enzyme systems.
Revolutionary breakthrough in ANTI–AGEING therapy
Revitalisation + bio-lifting + shine = AQUASHINE
Try next-generation bio-reparation with internationally recognised Revofil Aquashine and Aquashine Bright products at Era Esthetic Avenue Clinics in Vilnius and Kaunas!