Soprano ICE pain-free hair removal laser of completely new generation of the company Alma Lasers (Israel)
In the light of wishes and preferences regarding the procedures expressed by you, the Era Esthetic Laser Dermatology Clinic is currently including into Gold Standard laser collection an essentially pain-free hair removal laser Soprano ICE for their dear customers who painfully reacts to laser hair removal procedures, as well as those with lighter hair!
The new Soprano Ice is a brand new technology, which further complements laser depilation with efficient, comfortable and cost-effective hair removal procedures.
Soprano SHR – Super hair removal (Super Hair Removal) technology – the procedures are carried out and the summer!
The company Alma Lasers, one of the leading medical laser technology manufacturers in the world, has introduced a new generation, award winning hair removal laser Soprano Ice. Soprano Ice uses a patented, approved by extensive clinical studies, SHR (Super Hair Removal) technology for safe, efficient, and practically pain-free long-term hair removal.
New! Soprano ICE – comfortable laser hair removal for bright and thin hair as well!
Soprano ICE cools the skin by sapphire-coated tip, cooling the surface of the skin and protecting the skin from the heat sensation, accumulates the heat emitted by the laser, and keeps it in the deep layers of the skin during the procedure this way causing thermal destruction of the hair follicle. SHR technology emits less heat, but enables faster access to the deeper skin layers, ensuring better results for fair and thinner hair than the previous laser systems.
The smartly improved Soprano Ice version, unlike Soprano of the previous generations:
- 810 nm diode laser of higher power the SHR technology of which causes continuous temperature effects in the dermis (deep layer of the skin) and, therefore, the result is achieved faster!
- Finally, the procedures can be performed even in summer on tanned skin! Suitable for all skin types!
- The depilation is, essentially, painless, so laser hair removal has become pleasant, like a warm stone massage, or causing a sensation of warmth.
- Faster treatments.
- Cost-effective – for those who can afford to have wax hair removal procedure, this method is even cheaper! Read more about it in section “Laser hair removal costs less than wax or sugar hair removal?”
- Lighter and more ergonomic improved design, so, it is easy to work now in areas which are hard to reach – eyebrows, ears, nose cavity, “tanga” line.
GOLD LASER COMBINATION to achieve the best long-term result of laser hair removal
The current year Candela alexandrite laser GentleLasePro considered to be the golden standard for laser depilation, and a laser Soprano ICE ABC (Alma Lasers), which in Aesthetic Awards won the GOLD award for the best body treatment being the only truly pain-free hair removal laser, are used for hair removal at Era Esthetic Dermatology Laser Clinic, as well as combined treatment, using the combination of these lasers, performed by professional dermatologists, ensures the most efficient to date LASER HAIR REMOVAL for all skin and hair types. You can read more information about the Alexandrite laser.
Alexandrite GentleLase Pro and Soprano ICE lasers
Laser hair removal costs less than wax or sugar hair removal?
Never tried laser hair removal at our clinic? Struggling with skin rashes or ingrown hairs; still think it is expensive or inefficient? Getting weary from low-power photoepilation systems or the so-called “lasers” performing procedures at home or in cosmetology salons?
Lately, laser hair removal gained popularity due to its effectiveness and financial aspect, leaving in the past the short-term hair removal methods – wax and sugar.
We present a brief overview table for comparison here:
|Sugar or wax procedures||Laser hair removal|
|Temporary results||Long-term hair removal|
|Causes problem of ingrown hair||Eliminates problem of ingrown hair|
|Continual, every month||Permanent skin care is accomplished after 4-8 procedures|
|Wax or sugar hair removal procedures are painful||Procedures performed by modern lasers are pain-free, or less painful that those involving wax or sugar|
|The result following the procedure regales you just for 2 weeks -after that, rashes, ingrown hairs, spots, damaged skin, scars occur.||The skin becomes smooth and remain such permanently|
|It is necessary to prepare for the procedures – let the hair grow again||It is not necessary to grow the hair in order to perform procedures|
|On average, just the price for Brazilian bikini performed at a beauty salon makes 30-50 Eur / month, 360-600 Eur / year, and the avg. through life is 17000 Eur.||At our clinic, bikini treatment course by Soprano Ice Laser consisting of 6 procedures costs 520 Eur and a long-term hair removal treatment course consisting of 6 procedures for legs, underarms and bikini areas will cost 1500 Eur in total!|
|Conclusion: the comparison of hair removal wax, sugar and laser for example in bikini area: during the first year is spent the same amount. Further follow-up procedures for selecting hair removal by wax – 12 times a year, need constant skin care. After the laser treatment, one procedure per year, You enjoy beautiful skin year-round, You will have more time for yourself, and You can spend that saved money, for example: for holiday.|
What can I expect after laser hair removal?
Already after the first hair removal treatment the hairs do not ingrown, begin to grow straight, spots start to smooth; and after the course of the treatment, the skin lesions, rashes disappear, skin becomes smooth and soft, and it is noticed by everybody. After laser hair removal treatment, 85-99 percent of hair is destroyed, the remaining regrows lighter, thinner and more scarce, grows very slowly and does not ingrown. Hair growth cycle consists of three interchanging phases of growth, rest and fall hair can be affected most in the growth phase. For best results, it is necessary to take a course of procedures to ensure that all of the hair follicles are affected.
Is the effect permanent?
Yes, hair does not regrow from a damaged hair follicle, however, there remains a very small percentage after the procedure of the hair which was not affected: they are hardly visible, thin, fair. Therefore, in order to maintain a constant result, we recommend performance of occasional supporting procedures following the course of the treatment: the majority of people have them performed once a year.
How many procedures will be needed?
Skin condition significantly improves after the couple of initial procedures, but each case is very different: for some people 4 procedures may be sufficient, others may require more than 8. A treatment course of 6 procedures carried out every 4-8 weeks is recommended.
Note: laser procedures can be performed by PHYSICIANS only.
What you need to know before having the Ice Soprano laser procedures performed?
- Do not pluck or remove hair with wax one month prior to the procedure. All other hair removal techniques, after which the hair follicle remains intact, such as shaving, cutting, are permitted. It is necessary that the skin is cleaned before the procedure; hair should be shaved on the same day or evening preceding it. Note: do not shave the face area, better cut the hair.
- 1 week before the procedure do not apply skin irritating products, such as glycolic acid or retinoids, and others.
- If you are taking certain photosensitising medications, be sure to inform your doctor.
- If you are fair-skinned and dark-haired, the treatment is the most effective. However, the procedures for fair-haired are more efficient than with other lasers!
- In case of perioral herpes virus, an antiviral therapy may be prescribed, if the procedure is performed in the facial area.
- If you are pregnant, the procedure will not be performed. Nursing mothers can have the procedures carried out.
This article is an intellectual property of Era Esthetic laser dermatology clinic. It is not allowed to copy and/or distribute or use the text and other information of this website in any way.