VelaShape – most popular anti-cellulite massage in the world!
More than 80 percent of women have cellulite and fat deposits, making them search for additional measures in order to get rid of them. Cellulite is a skin condition in which the disruption of microcirculation and lymphatic flow result of structural changes in the connective adipose tissue. Fat cells form a jagged, wise-looking lesions that resemble the “orange peel” – cellulite.
Following the latest developments in science, Era Esthetic Laser Dermatology Clinic for body contouring, volume reduction and cellulite treatment offers the latest generation VELASHAPE III, Candela Syneron (US/Israel), the most popular anti-cellulite massage in the world!
We care about quality and results, that is why we chose VelaShape III (eng. SHAPE – form, contouring), because it is the first integrated non-invasive medical device approved by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) for volume reduction and the only, which combines 4 technologies for body contouring and cellulite removal in single session!
Anti-cellulite massage and volume reduction by VelaShape III – approved by research
The effectiveness of VELASHAPE has been approved by clinical studies and analysis of over 4,5 million treatments for cellulite and volume reduction all over the world, 10.000 procedures every day, what proves the popularity and effectiveness of this technology! Here you can read and find interesting articles, videos about world wide popularity of VelaShape http://int.velashape.com/
By application of VelaShape III, comfort and non-invasive procedures are performed in the course of which an in-depth treatment of cellulite requiring no post-procedural period is carried out.
Cellulite and its treatment. The first complex anti-cellulite massage
During VELASHAPE III anti-cellulite massage, the skin is under effect of 4 different technologies:
1) bipolar radio (RF);
2) infrared (IR);
3) pulse vacuum;
4) classic mechanical massage.
The efficacy of VelaShape is proved by clinical trials after just 3 treatments! VelaShape operates simultaneously on both surface and deep tissue of the skin, tightens the skin, reduces cellulite and reduces the volume.
VELASHAPE III removes cellulite, smoothies the skin and reduces the volume in one single session!
This technology has won the award for the best body treatment.
VELASHAPE III is the only anti-cellulite massage which combines Elos technology applied in the treatment of cellulite and reducing the volume, which combines 4 procedures in a single session and ensures sufficient heat energy to adipose tissue, the effective rapid deep tissue, hot stone massage reminder:
- Infrared (IR), which heats the tissue up to 3 mm;
- Bipolar radio frequency (RF), which heats the adipose tissue up to 15 mm;
- Pulse vacuum (+/-) special mechanical massage smoothies the skin and provides a sufficient amount of heat energy access to specific adipose tissue.
In this way, VELASHAPE in single procedure works with deep adipose tissue, gradually reducing cellulite and volume and also smoothes the skin surface by radiofrequency energy, making the skin look smoother after treatment!
How does VelaShape work?
VelaShape II and III is an upgraded version of VelaShape, which both apply the combined Elos technology providing a targeted supply of heat energy to adipose tissue in the areas where the treatment is carried out by effective, rapid and warm deep-tissue massage:
- Infrared rays (IR) which heat the tissues up to 5mm
- Bipolar radio frequency (RF) which heats the tissues from 2 to 20mm
- Vacuum + / – massage technology enables thermal energy to reach specific tissues: additionally, the vacuum and specially designed massage rollers smooth the skin for even and sufficient heat provision.
Changes become evident due to the accumulated heat which speeds up the metabolism; increase in lymphatic drainage, and decrease in adipose tissue volumes.
To what extent (cm) circumferential volume can be reduced by VelaShape treatment?
It is proved by clinical studies that after a course of treatment the patients observe an average circumferential volume reduction of 2,54 cm, ranging from 1,27 cm to 7,62 cm (0,5-3 inches).
In the course of procedures:
- Skin surface gradually becomes smoother, with significantly decreasing cellulite.
- Visible circumferential reduction, contour development.
Most patients notice that the surface becomes smoother at once following the first treatment, however, gradual decrease in the volume and cellulite becomes most apparent in 6-8 weeks following the last treatment.
In what cases are VelaShape procedures carried out?
- For volume reduction and cellulite treatment, body tightening and contouring.
- For skin tightening after lipolysis (liposuction) procedure.
- After delivery: for skin tightening and volume reduction.
In what areas are VelaShape procedures performed?
Specially designed applicators of two sizes (VSmooth and VContour) allow performance of the procedures in both tiny and broad areas of the body: upper arm, dewlap as well as stomach, thighs, buttocks.
How many procedures will be needed?
An average of 4-6 treatments is performed every week. Following the course of the treatment, one supporting procedure in a month is recommended to maintain the results achieved, and every 3-6 months later on.
What the skin will look like after the VelaShape procedure?
VelaShape is suitable for all skin types. After the procedure, a feeling of heat in the area treated is body’s natural response which may last up to 72 hours following the treatment; occasionally, slight bruising or redness may occur.
Are cellulite treatment and volume reduction procedures performed by VelaShape painful?
Most patients describe the procedures as comfortable and pleasant heat or hot stone massage.
How to prepare for VelaShape procedure?
- Do not apply any creams, lotions, oils, or self-tanning products to the skin areas where you want to have the procedure performed.
- 2-3 days before the procedure, avoid blood thinners, such as aspirin.
- If there is hair in the area to be treated, it is recommended to remove them prior to the procedure.
- It is recommended to drink more water during the treatment performance period to help the body eliminate metabolism products of fat cells.
- If some other laser procedure has been performed in the areas where the current treatment is planned to be carried out, it is recommended to wait one week.
- The procedure is not carried out for pregnant women; nursing mothers can have the procedure performed.